Wow, Whole roast chicken is a very tasty dish. When I made it in my kitchen, it’s like a party begins on my house. I really love to cook roast chicken. Now I just share with you my easy chicken roast recipe.
Whole Chicken roast
-1 whole chicken
-1 cup butter
– Salt 1 and ½ tsp
-1 tsp basil dry
-1 tsp oregano dry
-1 tsp paprika
-1 tsp pepper
-1 tsp onion powder
-2 branch fresh rosemary
-take out chicken from wrapping clean and dry by paper towels.
– mix all dried spice (oregano, basil, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper) in a bowl.
– Now take 2 tsp mix spice in other plate and mash with butter and stir well.
– try to movable skin of chicken by using your finger and cover with the butter mixture under the chicken skin. It gives you very crispy skins of roast chicken.
– take 2 tsp lemon juice and mix with spice mixture and rubbing all spice mixture over the whole chicken.
– take the left lemon juice and rosemary twig in the interior the hollow space of the whole chicken.
– rest chicken on a roasting pan in oven and cook for 20 min at 450 degrees temperatures, then lessen the heat to 350 degrees and roast for about another 30 minutes.
-take out the roasted chicken from the oven and rest for 15 min. now you can enjoy the tasty chicken roast with your family.
If you want, you can serve this roasted chicken with rice, bread or salad among 6 members.